Future of QlikView – Why QlikView Should Choose for 2019
This tutorial is specially designed for the peoples, who are worried about the future of QlikView. We have covered almost every aspect of it right from understanding the basics to the more complex topics such as the architectural components, processes, data handling practices, functions and expressions etc.
But, amidst this, a question arises, that what is the scope and future of QlikView? Well, let’s work our way out to find an answer!
Don't become Obsolete & get a Pink Slip
Follow DataFlair on Google News & Stay ahead of the game
2. Future of QlikView
QlikView has become a popular tool amongst the business analysts and developers, soon after its release. It is still one of the most efficient BI tools in terms of application development, data visualization and administration. It serves a lot of industries by offering a good number of jobs to worldwide.
You can know more about the career opportunities in QlikView supported by facts and figures in a dedicated article in this tutorial set.
- QlikView has proved to be a valuable tool over time for many firms. It provides robust technical functionality and is capable of doing a lot of developing and integrating operations. Thus, it is one of the best development tools out there. Although, if the purpose of use for an enterprise is more data visualization based, then there are better tools like Qlik Sense, Tableau etc., in the market.
- One must not rely completely on QlikView and make it a career choice for life. Rather, they must focus on improving their business analytics and product development skills in general. Gaining experience in areas like machine learning and development, business intelligence, data analysis, data modeling, data warehousing etc.
- QlikView is still a useful tool, but the shift in customer demand towards more data visualization-oriented tools has brought a significant difference in its customer base. The primary reason behind it is that QlikView is a core development tool, utilized best by the technical users and does not have a very easy to use UI adding to its complexity. On the other hand, tools like Tableau and Qlik Sense provides way better user interface and graphics to visually represent data in reports.
- If we precisely search for the answer to the question that what is the future of QlikView? The closest we can go to finding the correct answer is that with the changing dynamic in the business environment, the customer’s requirements change. But this does not put QlikView’s position in threat. Moreover, it now solely depends on the client’s or enterprise’s requirements. If a company is product/application development based, then they would need more employees skilled in technical development tools like QlikView. On the other hand, in service-based companies such as TCS, Infosys etc. tools like Tableau, Qlik Sense, are used more than QlikView.
- So, in a nutshell, it is wise to come to this conclusion that you must always keep on evolving and learning new technologies and the latest tools in the domain of Business Intelligence and data-oriented fields. Keeping yourself updated with the latest trends and shifts in the market will open new avenues and opportunities for you.
So, this was all about Scope and Future of QlikView. Hope, you liked our explanation.
2. Summary of Scope of Qlikview
Thus, in conclusion, it can be said that QlikView is a robust tool. QlikView can find its application in a lot of scenarios in enterprises leveraging business intelligence. You can always count on QlikView as a big plus in your skill set if you are proficient in it. However, you must always focus on gaining a good grip on the basics of the technicalities, concepts and language. So, that they can easily work on any BI tool irrespective of them being new or old. As with changing times, technologies are also upgrading rapidly and in future QlikView might have new age competitors.
Still, have a query? Feel free to ask in the comments!