At DataFlair, we encourage people to share their valuable knowledge and thoughts with the world. Therefore, we hereby welcome tech bloggers and developers to contribute to the blog.
Topics we’re in love with
We’re all about Hadoop, Big Data, HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Impala, HBase, Pig, Flume, Sqoop, ZooKeeper, HCatalog, Ambari, Avro, Yarn, Spark, PySpark, Flink, Kafka, Cassandra, MongoDB, Data Science, Python, TensorFlow, IoT, R, SAS, SAS/STAT, Machine Learning, AI, Data Mining, BI, Tableau, Power BI, QlikView, Qlik Sense, SQL, Java, AWS, Cloud Computing, Scala, Java, Spring, Salesforce, Blockchain, and Linux.
Guidelines for Contributors
- The article should run between 800 to 2000 words.
- Break your article into an introduction, content, and a brief summary.
- Write simple, write in English, and avoid committing grammatical errors.
- Short paragraphs, bullet lists, and clear language are more engaging to our audience. Add a catchy title to your post.
- Your article must be well-formatted, i.e., it should observe proper use of headings, subheadings, bold and italic text, numbered and bullet lists, and so.
- We facilitate publishing code and formulae; feel free to add code in your post.
- You can insert one link per article; try keeping it relevant.
- You can mail us any images and/or infographics you want to add at email@example.com. We recommend you either use free images or give credit where it’s due.
- You can improve your post by including a case study or a real-life example.
- One way to finish your post with an impact is to list out a couple of its key ideas as quotes.
- Check out some of our blogs to understand what kind of posts our readers like to read.
- We will not consider articles already posted on other sites, or any other plagiarised content; it should be unique.
- If found plagiarising, you run the risk of being permanently banned from this platform.
- Spam links will not be accepted.
- You shall not include any promotional links or names in your bio (in your profile).
- Before submitting a post, check to see if someone else has already posted on that idea.
- Please edit and proofread your post carefully before submitting. Once submitted, you cannot make changes to it or withdraw it.
- By submitting your article to DataFlair, you agree not to publish it elsewhere.
- By submitting the article, you give us complete editing rights to it.
- We reserve the rights to add calls-to-action to other DataFlair content to published submissions on our platform.
- Update your profile to improve credibility and flaunt your skills.
- Add a couple sentences to your bio. This will show on every post (when published) you make as a guest.
- Add a headshot so our readers know who they’re reading.
- If you choose to generate a password, save it somewhere. You can use it to login if you no longer have access to your social account.
Why write for DataFlair?
- The ability to reach a wider audience (million of readers visit DataFlair to learn).
- Tech professionals throughout the world prefer to read DataFlair blogs daily to hone their skills.
- Each post by you displays your name, picture, and bio.
- This is an opportunity to attain some credibility, flaunt your skills, and sharpen your writing skills.
- When you post for us, it helps provide a wider experience for others like you.