QlikView Vs Qlik Sense Infographic – Compare which is the best Qlik tool?
Earlier, we discussed the conceptual differences between QlikView and Qlik Sense. In this QlikView vs Qlik Sense infographic, we will learn more about the differences and will talk about the market share and market opportunities for both the BI tools.
But before we begin our QlikView vs Qlik Sense infographic, let’s discuss some insights.
QlikView is a greatly flexible BI platform for changing raw data into useful information. With the help of QlikView, many users can easily combine, search, and visually analyze their data for unprecedented business insights.
Qlik Sense is a self-service and discovery application designed for individuals, and for group collaboration. It offers quick visualization, explores data vigorously, and shares insights immediately to expose connections in the data and see opportunities from each side possible. It is designed for business use cases.
QlikView Vs Qlik Sense Infographic
Similarities of QlikView and Qlik Sense
Both Qlik products have similar analysis algorithms and offer an interactive BI Visualization. Besides, they both support
- Rapid BI visualization and sharing
- Governed data discovery and structured IT-managed dashboard
- Mobile discovery and exploration
Can we use Qlik Sense instead of QlikView?
No, we can’t use Qlik Sense instead of QlikView. Both products have different features and limitations.
- QlikView is specially designed for advanced analytics. However, Qlik Sense is used to focus on business use cases; we can say it is the best for self-service visualization.
- Generally, Qlik is known as QlikView. It helps move the Business Intelligence market towards self-service. Qlik Sense is more user-friendly than QlikView.
- We can make a number of choices to make things look and work well in QlikView. Qlik Sense, however, offers a framework so everything is displayed in an orderly fashion.
- QlikView Expression is a scripting language 99% intact/portable to QlikSense.
- White, green, and gray selection logic remains intact.
- We can load QVD’s and QVW’s into the QlikSense Platform. QVW files are converted into the QVF extension.
So, from the above QlikView vs Qlik Sense infographic, we understood the major difference between both the Qlik products. You can check a series of tutorials from below links-
If you have suggestion or query, you can post it on the comment section.