Integration of Microsoft Flow and Power BI
Keeping you updated with latest technology trends, Join DataFlair on Telegram
In our last tutorial, we discussed Integration of Power BI and Excel. Today, we will discuss the integration of Microsoft Flow and Power BI and how to make a Microsoft flow that utilizes Power BI – from a layout. Moreover, we will learn how to fabricate the Microsoft flow, and how to create Microsoft flow starting with no outside help.
So, let’s start the Integration of Microsoft Flow and Power BI.
2. Integration of Microsoft Flow and Power BI
Microsoft Flow is a SaaS offering for robotizing workflows over the developing number of utilization and SaaS administrations that business clients depend on. With Flow, you can robotize assignments by coordinating your most loved applications and administrations (counting Power BI) to get warnings, synchronize documents, gather data, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Monotonous undertakings turn out to be simple with workflow mechanization.
Make a Microsoft flow that is activated by a Power BI data alarm.
Do You Know How to Create Workspace in Power BI
3. How to Make a Microsoft Flow that Utilizes Power BI from a Layout?
In this Integration of Microsoft Flow and Power BI, we’ll utilize a format to make a straightforward Microsoft flow that is activated by a Power BI data alarm (warning).
- Sign in to Microsoft Flow (flow.microsoft.com).
- Select My flows.
- Select Create from a format.
- Utilize the Search box to discover Power BI formats and select send an email to any group of onlookers when a Power BI data alarm is activated > Continue.
4. How to Fabricate the Microsoft Flow?
This format has one trigger (Power BI data alarm for new Olympic decorations for Ireland) and one activity (send an email). As you select a field, Flow shows dynamic substance that you can incorporate. In this illustration, we’ll incorporate the tile esteem and the tile URL in the message body.
- From the trigger dropdown, select a Power BI data alarm. Select New decoration for Ireland. To figure out how to make an alarm, see Data cautions in Power BI.
- Enter at least one legitimate email locations and afterwards select Edit (demonstrated as follows) or Add dynamic substance.
- Flow makes a title and message that you can keep or adjust. Every one of the qualities you set when you made the alarm in Power BI is accessible for your utilization – simply put your cursor and select from the dim featured zone.
- For instance, in the event that you made an alarming title in Power BI of We won another decoration, you can choose Alert title to add that content to your email Subject field.
Also, you can acknowledge the default Email body or make your own. The case above contains a couple of alterations to the message.
- When you’re set, select Create flow or Save flow. The flow is made and assessed. Flow fills you in as to whether it discovers mistakes.
- On the off chance that mistakes are discovered, select Edit flow to settle them, generally, select Done to run the new flow.
- At the point when the data alarm is set off, an email will be sent to the addresses you demonstrated.
5. Create Microsoft Flow from Starting with no Outside Help?
In this errand, we’ll make a straightforward flow starting with no outside help that activates by a Power BI data caution (notice).
- Sign in to Microsoft Flow.
- Select My flows > Create from clear.
- Utilize the Search box to discover a Power BI trigger and select Power BI – when a data drove alarm activates.
6. How to Construct your Microsoft Flow?
From the drop-down, select the name of your alarm. To figure out how to make an alarm, see Data cautions in Power BI.
- Select New advance > Add an activity.
- Scan for Outlook and select Create occasion.
- Fill in the occasion fields. As you select a field, Flow shows dynamic substance that you can incorporate.
- Select Create flow when done. Flow spares and assesses the flow. On the off chance that there are no mistakes, select Done to run this flow. The new flow is added to your My flows page.
- At the point when the flow activates by your Power BI data alarm, you’ll get an Outlook occasion warning like this one.
So, this was all about integration of Microsoft Flow and Power BI. Hope you like our explanation.
Hence, in this Power BI tutorial, we learned about Integration Microsoft Flow and Power BI. In addition, we discussed how to make a Microsoft flow that utilizations Power BI from a layout, and from starting with no outside help and Fabricate the Microsoft flow. Is this information helpful to you? Share with us?
Related Topic- Power BI Report Server