Prerequisites For SEO in 2019 – Take Your Website To The Top
Every marketer, CMOs, tech-savvy people who have established their business online need to apply some new techniques to enhance and elevate the SEO ranking on any search engine. There are some SEO prerequisites you should follow especially if you are creating a new website. Therefore, the following discussed are technical and non-technical prerequisites for SEO that you should implement in your website to increase the website’s ranking and gain web-traffic.
Keeping you updated with latest technology trends, Join DataFlair on Telegram
Technical Prerequisites For SEO
- Getting a web host through a specific IP address is very crucial. A web hosting service is an internet hosting service through which individuals and organizations can access different websites via world wide web. Many website owners share the hosting with dozens of others of websites but that is obviously not a secure way
- Mobile friendly websites surely get better SEO ranks in SERP but while creating them you should keep in mind two very important things i.e. the website should be displayed fully as per the display screen of the device and making sure your content fits into the screen size well enough.
- Ad Hoc 301 redirect mapping is a technical concern. Many webmaster tools suggest you to create a redirect for this. You should implement this redirect that marks a great user interface.
- Use of sessions i.d. with URLs should be done in an established manner so that it can’t be included in Google’s webmaster tool. But it is not that effective and important.
- Robots.txt file is good and should be complemented by features to control dictionary and file–level permissions.
- It can be a matter of argument that a well-structured website doesn’t require XML sitemap but an advanced XML sitemap can be used with URL to enhance user interaction on different platforms.
Non-technical Prerequisites for SEO
- Server uploading time should not be more than 300ms. Any website that takes more than 300ms to upload can lose one visitor for every 1ms.
- The selected server should have a file compression feature and should support browsing cache.
- Page layout should be done in a way that texts are present in both the category and subcategory of any product or service offered by the website.
- Try to include breadcrumbs on your e-commerce website.
- Schema- markup should be done to support your business.
- Open graphs tags should be added to every page.
- Don’t forget to put social sharing button on every page of your website.
SEO Best Practices
Following are SEO best practices which should be kept in mind for top Google ranking –
- Content matters a lot for good user experience. No matter how much you decorate your website but if the content is not as per user’s requirement, it won’t work.
- Make the navigation within pages that everyone can easily access.
- All call to action buttons and desirable content should be put within the visitor’s reach. Make sure they don’t have to go through the pain of searching them between the lines.
- Try to reach out to every single visitor through feedback columns and comments.
- Try to create a feeling of trust among the readers and that is possible when the domain authority of your website is sound.
- Your content should be able to create an impact on the visitor’s mind. If visitors do not find your content appreciable, then they won’t think for a single minute before leaving your website.
- Try to link to authentic websites.
SEO has the power to take your online business to the top and ahead of your competitors. The above-discussed prerequisites will help you beat the competition but are not enough, you need to become an expert in SEO to get rid of your competitors permanently.
Provide us valuable feedback in the comment section below about how you felt of the blog and help us improve.