Stay updated with latest technology trends
Join DataFlair on Telegram!!
- Autocomplete: The search box gives suggestions, based on what the user has already typed.
- Fixes layout issues to avoid the overlapping of elements on the page.
- Adds animation to the page to make it more attractive.
The engine consists of 2 components:
- Memory Heap– Memory allocation takes place here.
- Call Stack– When the script calls a function, the interpreter first adds it to the call stack and then starts processing it.
4.2. The Runtime
4.3. Event Loop
This mechanism manages all the threads from the thread pool in the order of their execution i.e. it handles callbacks. A callback is a piece of code executed when a particular event i.e. mouse click occurs.
If an event occurs, the environment puts the callback in the Event Handler under the Event Loop. Callbacks are always executed one at a time.
- Supports object-oriented programming concepts.
- It is platform-independent and case- sensitive.
- Provides various in-built functions like alert(), prompt() etc.
- Capable of exception handling.
- Allows the use of functions with or without any name. A function without a name is an anonymous function.
Want more right?
Ease of Learning
Reduces Server Load
We avoid server traffic by validating user input on the client-side. It reduces server load, giving it an advantage over other web languages.
Different Browser Interpretations
It only supports single inheritance and not multiple inheritance.
Sluggish Bitwise Operation
Web Development is a standalone language for creating web pages. It also supports external applications like PDF documents, running widgets, etc. This also adds various special effects to the page like graphics.
Web Applications interacts with the browser without sending messages between the browser and the server. With the help of different frameworks available in the market, it is very easy to create interactive pages. It saves the amount of time and effort required by the developer to build a web application.
Hope the information provided was helpful for you!
Waiting for your feedback in our Comment Box.