Don't become Obsolete & get a Pink Slip
Follow DataFlair on Google News & Stay ahead of the game
1. Front End Web Developer
A Front- End Developers responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop new software applications from the concept to finish, with regular tests and maintenance.
- To build regular codes and libraries for the forthcoming usage.
- Ensure technical possibilities of UI/ UX design.
- Assure that all the inputs from the user are authenticated before submitting to the back end service team.
- Work together with the other team members and investors.
The average salary for Front End Developers in India ranges around 4,00,000 to 4,50,000 per annum.
2. Web Application Developer
It differs from a Front End Developers as there is little working with design and heavier on programming concepts.
Various job responsibilities involve:
- Good knowledge of UI, general web functions, cross-browser compatibility, and standards.
- Knowledge of planning and delivering software platforms used across different products and organizational units.
- Overall functional knowledge and designing experience with Web Services.
The average salary for Web Developers in India is Rs. 2,80,727 per annum.
- Developing and enhancing the main front end platform website.
- Developing new user-facing features.
- Performing code analysis, requirement analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, and software reliability analysis.
4. UX Designer
The responsibilities of a UX Designer include:
- Understanding product features and user psychology.
- Conduct the concept and usability testing of the website.
- Design personas from user research and data.
- Defining the correct interaction model and evaluating its success.
- Developing prototypes and wireframes surrounding customer needs.
- Finding innovative ways to resolve UX problems.
- Collaborating with UI designers to execute attractive designs.
- Communicating to developers, the design ideas and prototypes.
The average salary of a UX Designer in India is about Rs. 6,09,379 per annum.
5. Web Designer
- Enter the programming code from scratch or from present website software and graphics packages to fulfill business requirements.
- Uploading the website onto a server and registering the site with different search engines.
- Testing of the website and identifying any technical issues.
- Keeping updated with development in computer technology and the effect of that in the business environment.
The average salary for Qualified Web designers in India ranges from 2.5 lacs to 3 lacs per annum.
6. UI Designer
The responsibilities of a UI designer are:
- Working as a team player to collaborate with developers, UX designers, and copywriters.
- Create, improvise and utilize wireframes, user flows, prototypes, style guides, and communicate interaction ideas efficiently using any of these methods.
- Present different design decisions. All design decisions on the basis of overall design roadmap as well as own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continuously keeping the design team updated with the latest modifications in the industry’s standards.
The average salary of a UI Designer in India is around Rs. 5,07,943 per year.
7. Full Stack Developer
It is like the front end and back end work. Highly skilled people are also needed at the organization and this is a high-end job.
- Design the full architecture of the web application.
- Working with the engineering team to design and establish new features.
- Experience in development for both mobile and desktop.
- Knowledge and execution of security and data protection.
- Working experience with graphic designers and transforming designs into visual elements.
The average salary of a Full Stack Developer in India is around Rs.500000 per year.
8. DevOps Engineer
This job bridges the gap between IT and Developers. Also, they are looking into server software, version control, deployment, build processes and testing servers/ processes.
The responsibilities of a DevOps Engineer include:
- Deploying updates and fixing technical issues.
- Building tools to decrease the error occurrence and improving the user experience.
- Developing software to coordinate with internal back-end systems.
- Performing root cause analysis for production errors.
- Developing scripts to automate the visualization process.
- Designing procedures for system troubleshooting and overall maintenance.
The average salary of a DevOps Engineer in India is about Rs. 666,232 per annum.
Moreover, if you have any queries or suggestions related to the blog, you can just enter in the comment section below.