Code behind (Controller and ViewModel) directly link with UI Screen through Bindings and Server through Ajax. UI Screen consists of View and HTML and this architecture has provided the developers with some very advanced features.
The prior architecture works fine when you want to create simple web applications. But the problem that arises here is that we are still trying to implement advanced features in the same framework architecture. We are trying to add complexity in a simple framework. These architectures are thus incapable of growing without further maintenance and development costs. The previous versions start having problems that every UI software faces only after the implementation of MVC or MVVM. Controller or View is busy with so many concerns, along with interacting directly with the server and manipulating the view directly or indirectly, that this quickly leads to their failure.
- Repositories recover JSON objects from the server and map them back to the business objects.
1. Single Page Applications(SPAs)
2. Multi-page Applications
3. Isomorphic (Universal) Applications
Step1: Install the browser
Step2: Install the editor
- Open Opera on your computer.
- On the top right click on Easy setup > Go to a browser setting.
- Select the Advanced tab > Privacy and security category.
- Lastly, refresh the page.
- Open Chromium on your device.
- On the top right, from the menu select Customise and control Chromium.
- Click on Settings.
- Select Advanced tab > Site settings.
Hope the information provided was useful to you. Drop your feedback and queries in the comment box below.