Stay updated with latest technology trends
Join DataFlair on Telegram!!
1. Install Any Browser
2. Install the Editor
- On the Web browser menu click on the “customize and control Google Chrome “ and select “settings”.
- Then, click on the “Advanced tab”.
- After that, click on “Site Setting”.
- Click on the “Ok” button to close and close the “setting” tab.
- Lastly, click on the “Reload this page” button of the web browsers to refresh the page.
- On the web browser menu click “Tools” icon and select the “Internet Option”.
- Then, select “Security Tab” from “Internet Option”.
- After that, click on the “Custom Level” button.
- Select “Scripting” from “Security Select Internet Zone”.
- “Enable” Active Scripting.
- After that, click the option “Yes”, when it displays “Are you sure you want to change the setting for this zone?”
- Then, in the “Internet Option” window, click on the “Ok” button and close it.
- Lastly, for refreshing the page click on the “Refresh” button.
- Click on “Menu” and “Settings” in Opera icon.
- Then, choose “Allow all sites to run” by clicking on Websites.
- After that, to refresh the page click on the reload button.
- Enter about:config in the address bar of the browser.
- Click “ I’ll be careful I promise”, if the warning message appears.
- Lastly, Click on “Reload Current Page”.