Learn Cloud Operations – Management, Benefits of Operations
Keeping you updated with latest technology trends, Join DataFlair on Telegram
In our previous tutorial, we learned Community Cloud. Here, we will discuss Cloud Operations. In which we will study Cloud Operations Management and benefits of Operations. Along with this, we will cover, roles of Cloud Computing Operations.
So, let’s start this new chapter – Cloud Operations.
2. What are Cloud Operations?
Cloud Operation is a process in which there is operation and working of a cloud infrastructure while delivering efficient cloud services. The operation supported by Management which makes sure that all the process and the services manage properly and the cloud is working in an efficient manner. The main focus of it is to make sure that the operations are working efficiently and meeting quality of service requirements. The main motto here is customer satisfaction with the help of tooth hardware and software along with the network infrastructure which will provide an efficient cloud environment.
3. Cloud Operations Objective
Following objectives can gather with the help of cloud operations
- An efficient service and capacity which will make sure that proper management is done on the location.
- It also helps to reach the service level agreements
- Maintain the confidentiality of the data and secures it.
- Benefits the customer as it provides better cloud services and infrastructure.
- Calculate the storage used by the customers and charges according to their usage.
- It also provides the benefit by making sure that there is a proper backup and recovery if a disaster occurs.
4. Cloud Operations Management
- Security actions should take at the right time and the customer should charge accordingly.
- There should be a proper use of tools to manage the cloud and the resources will have to perform any function in the cloud.
- In Cloud operation management, the resource selection should be proper
- With the help of proper tools and resources, there won’t be any waste of efforts and redundancy.
- The quality of service should be good as it will save the cost time and efforts.
- For the task which repeats the process should standardize and automates.
- The customer and the service provider are equally responsible for the cloud operation management as the cloud operation management involves in every step of the daily process in the cloud environment.
- To protect and manage the cloud operation there are various approaches but the basic practice is the same. Cloud operation also consists of analytics which use to maximize the visibility of the cloud environment. This helps to run the services in a secure manner and minimizing the cost.
5. Benefits of Cloud Computing Operations
Following are the advantages of Cloud Operations:
- With the help of cloud computing operations, the management of the technical structure is simplified and the use of complex and expensive hardware is eliminated.
- Cloud Computing reduces the risk of disruption while maximizing efficiency.
- It is user-friendly and flexible which provides high speed and quality to the user which expect.
- Cloud computing operations reduce the cost by providing proper maintenance to the infrastructure and providing additional benefits to the customers.
- It also eliminates the cost of delivering cloud services and thus saves the money.
- There are several tools which use to optimize capacity utilization and the ability of horizontal and vertical scaling of application.
- It is scalable which will help to ramp up computing power based on customer requirement so that it will be economical for the customer.
6. Changes in the Roles of Cloud Operation
Most of the amount of the companies invest in the information and communication technology which leads to the fact that only a few amounts of their funds use in development. The major reason behind this is skill-less operation and handling automation. In cloud operations administrator in a person constructs and operates the infrastructure. Therefore, this eliminates the requirement of an infrastructure operation manager. The rules of infrastructure operation manager transfer to the centre operation manager and operations administrator.
It can state that cloud operations are one of the important aspects for the better functionality of the cloud. Cloud Operations also improves the stability of the operation along with increased efficiency. Here the applications continue to evolve on evolving platforms. With the help of Cloud operations, the cloud will be able to create better services one after another.
Hope, you like our explanation, express your feedback through comment.
Related Topic – Private Cloud