What is Fuzzy Logic Systems in AI – Architecture, Application
Keeping you updated with latest technology trends, Join DataFlair on Telegram
1. Fuzzy Logic in AI – Objective
In this Fuzzy Logic Tutorial, we will learn What is Fuzzy Logic Systems in Artificial Intelligence. Moreover, we will discuss the Application and Architecture of Fuzzy Logic in AI. Along with this, we will learn why Fuzzy logic is used and what are its pros and cons.
So, let’s start our journey of Fuzzy Logic System in AI.
2. Introduction to Fuzzy Logic in AI
a. What is Fuzzy Logic System?
b. Implementation of Fuzzy Logic System
3. Why Fuzzy Logic?
- We can use it to consumer products and control machines.
- Although, not give accurate reasoning, but acceptable reasoning.
- Also, this logic helps to deal with the uncertainty in engineering.
5. Fuzzy Logic Systems Architecture
- LP – x is Large Positive.
- MP- x is Medium Positive.
- S – x is Small.
- MN – x is Medium Negative.
- LN – x is Large Negative
6. Membership Function
- x-axis– It represents the universe of discourse.
- y-axis – It represents the degrees of membership in the [0, 1] interval.
7. Fuzzy Logic Applications
a. Automotive Systems
- Automatic Gearboxes
- Four-Wheel Steering
- Vehicle environment control
b. Consumer Electronic Goods
- Hi-Fi Systems
- Still and Video Cameras
c. Domestic Goods
- Microwave Ovens
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Washing Machines
d. Environment Control
- Air Conditioners/Dryers/Heaters
8. Advantages of Fuzzy Logic Systems
- Generally, in this system, we can take imprecise, distorted, noisy input information.
- Also, these logics are easy to construct and understand.
- Basically, it’s solution to complex problems. Such as medicine.
- Also, we can relate math in concept within fuzzy logic. Also, these concepts are very simple.
- Due to the flexibility of fuzzy logic, we can add and delete rules in FLS system.
9. Disadvantages of Fuzzy Logic Systems
- Till no designing approach to this fuzzy logic.
- Basically, if logics are simple, then one can understand it.
- Also, suitable for problems which do not have high accuracy.
So, this was all about Fuzzy Logic systems in AI. Hope you like our explanation.