AI Robot – Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
1. AI Robot – Objective
In this Artificial Intelligence tutorial, will study AI Robots, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence. Also, will learn AI and Robotics components, AI Robot Locomotion. Along with this will study applications of AI Robot.
So, let’s start AI Robot Tutorial.
2. Introduction to Robotics- Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence Robot is aimed at manipulating the objects by perceiving, picking, moving, destroying it.
3. Components of AI Robot
4. Aspects of Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- The Ai robot has mechanical construction, form, to accomplish a particular task.
- They have electrical components which power and control the machinery.
- They contain some level of a computer program. That determines what, when and how a robot does something.
5. AI Robot Locomotion
- Combination of Legged and Wheeled Locomotion
- Tracked slip/skid
6. How AI Robot Works?
- A body structure
- A muscle system to move the body structure
- A sensory system that receives information about the body and the surrounding environment
- A power source to activate the muscles and sensors
- A brain system that processes sensory information and tells the muscles what to do
7. How AI Robotic Vacuums Work?
Today’s Artificial Intelligence robotic vacuums are a far cry from the first models. That you had to track down, stranded somewhere in your house, by their melancholy, “I’m out of power” beeping. The latest products clean your house, remember the layout to increase efficiency. Also, dump their own dirt in a receptacle and find their way back to the charging station so they can rejoice.
8. AI Robot Have Taken Over
9. The difference in Robot System and AI Programs
a. AI Programs
- Usually, we use to operate them in computer-simulated worlds.
- Generally, an input is given in the form of symbols and rules.
- Basically, to operate this we need general purpose computers.
- Generally, we use robots to operate in the real physical world.
- Basically, inputs are given in the form of the analog signal in the form of the speech waveform.
- Also, to operate this, special hardware with sensors and effectors are needed.
10. Applications of Artificial Intelligence Robotics
As a result, finally, we have studied AI robot, Robotics, and comparison between AI vs Robotics. Also, learned robotics components, locomotion and different applications of robotics. Furthermore, if you have any query feel free to ask in the comment section.