Artificial Intelligence (AI) Infographic – All in One Platform To Learn AI
With this Artificial Intelligence infographic, you get all the basic concepts of AI at one place to help you start your journey. But before this, let’s have a look at some facts and figures.
According to Forbes –
- 23% of enterprises have already incorporated AI into processes and product/service offerings.
- 63% of business say pressure to reduce costs will require the use of Artificial Intelligence.
- 83% of companies say Artificial Intelligence is a strategic priority for their businesses today.
- 61% of the business experts point out to machine learning and AI as their company’s most significant data initiative for the next year.
Stay updated with latest technology trends
Join DataFlair on Telegram!!
Latest Technologies in Artificial Intelligence
Here are some Artificial Intelligence technologies; some of these have already made their way into the market, and some will release soon:
- Natural Language Generation
- Machine Learning Platforms
- Speech Recognition
- Image Recognition
- Emotion Recognition
- Virtual Agents
- AI-Optimized Hardware
- Decision Management
- Deep learning Platforms
- Digital Twins/AI Modeling
- Cyber Defense
- Robotic Process Automation
- Knowledge Worker Aid
- Content Creation
- Peer-to-peer Network
- Marketing Automation
- Text Analytics & NLP (Natural Language Processing)
Best Daily Life Examples of AI
- Social Media Feed
- Online Ad Networks
- Mobile phones (Smartphones)
- Music and Media Streaming Services
- Video Games
- Navigation and Travel
- Banking and Finance
- Security and Surveillance
Artificial Intelligence Future
- Amazon AI personal assistant, Alexa, holds 70% of the smart speakers market right now and could add $10 Billion to the company’s top line by 2020.
- By 2025, the AI market will grow up to $190 billion.
- A PwC report estimates that Artificial Intelligence will contribute $15.7 trillion to the global economy by 2030.
- According to researchers, AI will only be 1/10 as smart as a human by 2035. But, by 2060, AI could start performing nearly all the tasks humans do, and could certainly do it better.
Hope, you get all the basic information about Artificial Intelligence. You may also like to know what are the latest career opportunities and job trends in AI.