Introduction to Artificial Intelligence – What is AI and Why AI Matters
In this AI Tutorial, we will study a brief introduction to AI to understand what is artificial intelligence meaning and why AI matters in today’s world. Also, will learn types, goals, techniques for Artificial intelligence. Moreover, we will study AI applications.
So, let’s start Artificial Intelligence Tutorial.
1. What is Artificial Intelligence?
- Computer Science
- Cognitive Science
- Natural Sciences
2. Philosophy of AI
As if we see the powers that are exploiting the power of the computer system, the curiosity of human lead him to wonder,
Thus, AI was started with the intention of creating similar intelligence in machines. Also, that we find and regard high in humans.
3. Goals of Artificial Intelligence
4. What Contributes to AI
- Computer Science
- Mathematics and
5. Types of AI
a. Strong artificial intelligence
There are two types of strong AI:
- Human-like AI
- Non-human-like AI
b. Weak artificial intelligence
6. Why AI?
There are some reasons behind its need. So, let us first compare differences between traditional Computer programs vs. Human Intelligence.
- As it’s identified that normal humans have the same intellectual mechanisms. Moreover, the difference in intelligence is related to “quantitative biochemical and physiological conditions.”
- Traditionally, we use computing for performing mechanical computations using fixed procedures. Also, there are more complex problems which we need to solve.
7. Artificial Intelligence Technique
- Basically, its volume is huge, next to unimaginable.
- Also, it is not well-organized or well-formatted.
- Although, it keeps changing constantly.
- Basically, it should be perceivable by the people who provide it.
- As it should be easily modifiable to correct errors.
- Moreover, it should be useful in many situations. Though it is incomplete or inaccurate.
8. Applications of Artificial Intelligence
- In strategic games, AI plays a crucial role. Such as chess, poker, tic-tac-toe, etc.,
- As applications present which integrates machines, software to impart reasoning and advising. They provide explanations and advice to the users.