What is IoT Architecture – Learn in 2 Minutes
Keeping you updated with latest technology trends, Join DataFlair on Telegram
So, let’s start IoT Architecture Tutorial.
2. IoT Architecture
At below we are discussing Architecture of IoT in detail:
1. The lowest & middle a part of IoT software is the sensors and electronic gadgets this is in a position to connect with things & grasp the facts from it.
2. Sensor gathers the records however that we need to convert it into understandable format & join the one’s sensor device using some protocol that we want to configure right here in layer two and also clear out statistics i.e. placed a few thresholds on your information for taking smart selection.
3. Network connectivity, join your tool with wi-fi connectivity or net stressed connection. This connectivity is changed based on context & area.
4. We are able to say this sediment as protection layer or software abstraction layer or facts abstraction in which we can apply security to our product. This accretion role should be changeable based on the domain & How we want to apply abstraction to our software.
5. At this level, we are able to persist our good judgment, use this information for taking clever selection or for reporting purpose. That is the important layer, in which our definite product & business common sense comes into the image.
6. This residue wherein we are able to say its presentation layer or choice taken layer. Primarily based on the requirement we will display reviews or applying system learning or some custom common sense and takes clever choice and ship signal again to the sensors.
7. That is in which our God exists. For whom we’re layout this whole product. The consumer engages with this sediment that is the UI layer.
You can learn more about it from the following tutorial-
So, this was all about IoT Architecture Tutorial. Hope you like our explanation.
Hence, in this IoT Architecture tutorial, we learned the architecture of Internet of Things system. Furthermore, if you have any query, feel free to ask in the comment section.
Related Topic- IoT Cisco Virtualized Packed Core (VPC)