1. Latest Scala Quiz Questions After study our free Scala Quiz Part – I, Part-II, and Part-III, you prepared your self for Scala interview. This free online Scala Quiz Questions (Scala MCQ’s) Part-4, helps you to warm up your Scala knowledge. These free Scala Quiz Questions contains some more tricky & information questions about Scala. If you wanna revise Scala before this Latest Scala Quiz Questions, refer this link Scala Programming Language. Best of Luck!! For Scala Quiz Questions.
1. Scala Practice Test Check your Scala knowledge by taking this Scala Practice Test. After completing Scala Quiz Part- I & Part-II, you are able to face tricky and interesting Scala Practice Test. Before, we move towards Scala Practice Test let’s take a quick revision of Scala Programming Language. Best of Luck!! For the Scala Practice Test. So, this was all about Scala Practice Test. Hope you like our Scala Quiz Questions
Scala Online Test After practicing Scala Quiz Part -1, we come up with a tricky Scala Online Test. This Scala Online Test has a more interesting MCQ’s for Scala Programming. Before we start Our Scala online test let’s revise Scala Tutorial, for reference. Scala Online Test – BEST OF LUCK!!
1. Scala Quiz After studying all the Scala Tutorial, now you are ready to face this Scala Quiz Challenge. This Scala Quiz will help you to boost your Scala knowledge and helps to prepare for Scala Interview. Each question of Scala Quiz is of multiple type questions (Scala MCQ’s) and contains relevant links a below, to get more information about Scala Programming Language. ALL THE BEST!! For Scala Quiz We hope, you give all correct answers to this Scala Quiz. […]
1. Objective In our last Scala tutorial, we discussed Scala Pattern Matching. Here, we divide this article into two sections- File Handling in Scala Programming Language and Scala Thread. Moreover, how can we write & read files in Scala and multithreading in Scala? Along with this, we will study what is Scala thread and how can we create a thread in Scala. At last, we learn Scala thread methods. So, let’s start Scala Thread. 2. Scala File Handing Scala lets us […]
1. Objective In this tutorial, we will talk about the Scala Throw Keyword. So, in this Scala Throw keyword Tutorial, we are going to see how can we Throw Custom Exception in Scala Programming Language. Moreover, we will discuss Catching Exceptions in Scala. Let’s begin Sacla Throw Keyword. 2. How Can We Throw Custom Exceptions in Scala? Scala lets you create your own custom exceptions using the Scala Throw Keyword. With this, you can explicitly throw an exception in your code. Let’s Get a Clear […]
1. Objective In this Scala tutorial, we learned what are Extractors in Scala. Moreover, we will discuss Scala Extractors example. Also, we will discuss unapplySeq and apply the method in Scala extractors. Along with this, we will see how can we use Extractors in pattern matching in Scala. At last, we will learn variable argument Scala Extractors. So let’s start Scala extractors. 2. What are Scala Extractors? A Scala extractor is an object in Scala that defines a method unapply() […]
1. Objective In our previous tutorial, we studied Scala trait Mixins and now we are going to discuss Scala constructor and types of constructor in Scala Programming Language: Primary Constructor and Auxiliary Constructors in Scala. At last, we will cover Constructor Overloading in Scala. So, let’s begin Scala Constructor. 2. Scala Constructor Scala constructor is used for creating an instance of a class. There are two types of constructor in Scala – Primary and Auxiliary. Not a special method, a constructor is different in Scala […]
1. Objective In our previous Scala Tutorial, we studied Scala Trait Mixins and today we will see what is Scala Pattern Matching with examples. Moreover, we will discuss the types of pattern matching in Scala Programming Langauge. At last, we will discuss pattern matching with example & syntax and Scala Pattern Matching Case Class. So, let’s start Scala Pattern Matching. 2. Scala Pattern Matching Scala lets us check a value against a pattern with pattern-matching. This is like a switch in […]
1. Objective In our last tutorial, we studied Scala Trait Mixins. Today, we are going to discuss Scala Regular Expressions or in general terms, we call it Scala Regex. In this Scala Regex cheatsheet, we will learn syntax and example of Scala Regex, also how to Replace Matches and Search for Groups of Scala Regex. So, let’s begin Scala Regular Expression (Regex). 2. What is Scala Regex? We now move on to regular expressions. Using certain strings, we can find patterns and […]