Certified Scala Training course from DataFlair equips you with in-depth theoretical knowledge coupled with strong practical skills to enable you enhance your competence in scalable programming language Scala.
Reviews | 11079 Learners
Enroll now for this Python Developer Training Course
Learning to code is now simple. Click the enroll button and choose to transform your career with Scala.
What you will take home from Scala Online Course
- Acquire solid working knowledge of the Scala programming language
- Become adept in Scala to start your own Scala-based project
- Play with immutable Scala collections
- Master Functional as well as object oriented programming in Scala
- Learn complex concepts like Traits, Annotations, Implicits,etc.
- Develop complex Game-Changing Scala Application
- Enforce best practices for Scala development and deployment
- Work on live project on Scala to get hands-on Experience
What to do before you begin your Scala online training?
You can master Scala even if you are not from programming background.
Scala Course Curriculum
- Understanding Functional Programming
- Functional Programming constructs
- Why Functional Programming
- Comparison between Functional Programming vs Object oriented programming
- Scala Introduction
- What and why of Scala
- Scala features and design principles
- Scala in other frameworks
- Scala vs Java
- Transition approach of Java resources to SCALA
- Introduction to Scala REPL
- Installation of Scala on Windows, Linux & Mac
- Installation and Setup of Scala IDE
- Data Types, Literals, operators in Scala
- Type Inference
- Type Inference for Polymorphic Methods and Generic Classes
- Use Type Inference, Functions, Anonymous Function, and Class
- Control Structures in Scala
- loops - for, foreach, while
- Anonymous Functions
- Collections in Scala (Architecture)
- Mutable Collection vs. Immutable Collection
- Types of Collections - Array, ArrayBuffer, Map, Tuples, Lists, etc.
- Lists, Maps, Maps-Operations
- Functional Literals / Anonymous Functions
- Complex Functions
- Higher Order Functions
- Anonymous Functions
- Partial Functions / Partially Applied Functions
- Implicit Parameters
- Objects, Class in Scala
- Case Classes
- Getters and Setters
- Custom Getters and Setters
- Properties with only Getters
- Auxiliary Constructor
- Primary Constructor
- Companion Objects
- Extending a Class
- Overriding Methods
- Traits as Interfaces
- Layered Traits
- Exception Handling
- Pattern Matching
- File I/O Handling
- Scala Type Hierarchy
- Java and Scala Integration
- For Expressions
- Implicit Conversions and Parameters
- Abstract Members
- Type Parameterization [Variance]
- Composition & Inheritance
- Working with XMLs
- Concurrency in Scala
- Modular Programming using Scala
- Combinator Parsing
Scala Training Reviews
Is this Scala Course for you?
Scala is of the fastest growing language. So while anyone can benefit from a career in it, here are the kind of professionals who go for this Scala course:
- Software developers, project managers, and architects
- BI, ETL and Data Warehousing professionals
- Mainframe and testing professionals
- Business analysts and analytics professionals
- DBAs and DB professionals
- Professionals willing to learn Data Science techniques
- Any graduate focusing to build a career in Scala
Apache Scala Course FAQ’s
No you don’t need to create account. You just need to buy this course, enter all the necessary details and pay the course fees post which we will provide you course access to start learning Scala.
Yes, reference documents containing Scala practicals will be available in your LMS.
Yes you will receive Scala certification from DataFlair once you will complete the course.
You will have lifetime access to the complete course once you enrol for it.
Though prior java knowledge is good to learn Scala but it is not mandatory to know java before learning Scala.
As soon as you enrol for the Scala self-paced course, you will be provided LMS access to start learning Scala.
Please drop us a query on our contact us form and our customer support team will call you.
If you have any queries related to Scala language, you can post it on our discussion forum whose access you will get along with the course material as soon as you enrol. Our support team will answer your query.
You will get lifetime access to discussion forum to post your queries.
You can make payment via your Credit Card or Debit Card. Facility of Net banking from all the leading banks is also provided by us. For a safe and secured payment process, we also provide facility of payment process through PayU Payment Gateway. Payment by Paypal facility is also present there for all USD payment.