A perfect blend of in-depth Python theoretical knowledge and strong practical skills via implementation of real-time Python projects to give you a headstart and enable you to bag top Python jobs in the industry.
Why should you learn Python?
Enroll now for this Python Course
Learning to code is now simple. Click the enroll button and choose to transform your career
What will you take home from this Python Online course?
- Kickstart your career as Python pilots the IT World
- Build a strong foundation in Python
- Understand how it helps with Data Science
- Work on standard industry use-cases and live projects
- Learn complex concepts like decorators and unit testing
- Get to know the top web frameworks of Python
- Build GUIs with Python
- Learn to build your own modules and packages
- Unleash the power of Object-Oriented Programming with Python
- Build scripts to solve your own problems
- Work with images and files
- Discover powerful libraries
What to do before you begin your Python online training?
All you need for you to make the most of this course is a desire to learn and a penchant for solving problems
Python Training Course Curriculum
- Introduction to Python
- Python Environment Setup
- Features of Python
- Basic Python Syntax
- Statements, Indentation, and Comments
- 7 Reasons to Learn Python
- Benefits and Limitations of Python
- A Career in Python
- Python vs Java
- Python vs Scala
- Python vs R
- Applications of Python
- Compilers and Interpreters Available
- Getting to Know the Python Interpreter
- Python Variables
- Python Variable Scope
- Data Types in Python
- Python Operators
- Bitwise Operators
- Comparison Operators
- Operator Precedence
- Ternary Operators
- Python Decision Making
- Switch-case in Python
- Loops in Python
- Numbers with Python
- Python Strings
- String Formatters and Escape Sequences
- String Functions and Operations
- The repr() Function
- Python Lists
- List Comprehension
- The array Module
- Python Tuples
- The zip() Function
- Tuples vs Lists
- Slicing in Python
- Binary Sequence Types- bytes, bytearray, memoryview
- Dictionaries in Python
- Sets in Python
- Booleans in Python
- Functions in Python
- Lambda Expressions
- Function Arguments
- Function Recursion
- Built-in Functions
- Decorators in Python
- Closure in Python
- Working with Itertools
- Numeric Modules- math, decimal, random
- Generating Random Numbers
- pip and PyPI
- Modules vs Packages
- Regular Expressions with Python
- Multithreading in Python
- Working with Date and Time
- Namespace and Scope
- Virtual Environments and Packages
- The datetime Module - Part I
- The datetime Module - Part II
- The calendar Module
- The Python Debugger (pdb)
- CGI Programming with Python
- Understanding urllib
- Terminologies in Python
- What's new in Python 3.7?
- Deep Copy vs Shallow Copy
- Assert Statements in Python
- Pretty-Printing with pprint
- Methods in Python
- Methods vs Functions
- Magic (Dunder) Methods
- Classes in Python
- Python Objects
- Inheritance in Python
- Multiple Inheritance
- Python Operator Overloading
- Generators in Python
- Iterators in Python
- Generators vs Iterators
- Serialization with pickle
- The property Decorator
- Reading and Writing Files
- Managing Directories and Files
- The OS Module
- The shutil Module
- Copying Files with Python
- Renaming Files with Python
- Zipping Files with Python
- Errors and Exceptions
- Exception Handling
- Testing with unittest
- Python Libraries
- Visualizing with matplotlib
- Web Scraping with Scrapy
- Data access mechanisms
- XML Processing
- Sending Mail with Python
- Processing Images
- GUI Programming
- Extensions to Python
- Accessing the Database
- Logging with Python
- Web Frameworks
Want to learn how we can transform your career? Our counselor will guide you for FREE!
DataFlair Course Reviews
Is this Python course for you?
Python has quickly risen to a place where it is preferred for everything from web development to Data Science and Machine Learning. And while anyone can benefit from a career in it, here are the kind of professionals who go for this Python course:
- Machine Learning professionals
- Software developers and architects
- Data Science aspirants
- Graduates focusing to build a career in DS or ML
Still can’t decide? Let our Python experts answer your questions
We’re here to help you find the best Python jobs
Once you finish this online Python course, our Python job grooming program will help you build your resume while also furthering it to prospective employers. Our mock interviews will help you better understand the interview psychology so you go in prepared.
Python Training FAQs
The instructor will help you set up a virtual machine on your own system. This lets you perform the practicals anytime, and from anywhere. Your LMS also contains a manual with instructions on how to set up a virtual machine. The virtual machine can easily be set up even on MAC or Windows machines.
All the Python training sessions will be recorded; along with the complete Python study material, POCs, and projects, you will have lifetime access to these.
To attend this online Python training, you just need a laptop or a PC with a good Internet connection with a bandwidth of around 1 MBPS (although 512 KBPS will do). A broadband connection is recommended, but you can connect through a data card if you want.
You can post your queries on the discussion forum. Our support team will be happy to assist you. You can also drop a mail to the instructor herself.
Recommended is a minimum of an i3 processor, a 20 GB disk, and a 4 GB RAM, although students have often learned Python on systems with 2 GB RAM.
Our training includes multiple workshops, POCs, and projects. These will vigorously prepare you so you can be confident in your work from day 1. You will be assisted in resume preparation, and the mock interviews will help you get ready to face real interviews. We will also guide you with job openings matching your resume. These things will help you get your dream Data Science job in the industry.
When you finish this course, you will be equipped with practical skills and theoretical knowledge the industry looks for. You will bloom into a certified Python professional who is ready to take on Data Science Projects in top organizations.
DataFlair has blend of students from across the globe. Apart from India, we provide training in the US, the UK, Singapore, Canada, UAE, France, Brazil, Ireland, Indonesia, Japan, Sri Lanka, and many others covering the globe.
This training is completely online and self-paced.
Yes, you will be provided with an industry-recognizable certificate declaring your proficiency with Python. At the end of this course, you will work on a real time project. Once you have successfully made it through the project, you will be awarded a certificate.
You will be doing real-time Python projects in different domains like retail, banking, and finance.
This Python course from DataFlair is 100% job-oriented, and will prepare you completely for interviews from a Data Science job perspective. After completion of the course, we will provide assistance with resume preparation, and some tips to help you clear interviews. We will also let you know of jobs across the globe, matching your resume.
Yes, you can attend the Python demo class recording on this course page itself to understand the quality of training we provide. This is what creates the difference between DataFlair and other online Python training providers.
Data Science is one of the hottest career options available today for software engineers to boost their professional careers.