A perfect blend of in-depth Python theoretical knowledge and strong practical skills, this Python course introduces real-time Python projects to give you a headstart in learning Python and enables you to bag top Python jobs in the industry.
Why should you enroll in this Python Course?
What will you take home from this Python Online course?
- Kickstart your career as Python pilots the IT World
- Build a strong foundation in Python
- Understand how Python helps with Data Science
- Work on standard industry use-cases and live projects
- Learn complex concepts like decorators & testing
- Get to know the top web frameworks of Python
- Build GUIs with Python
- Learn to build your own modules and packages
- Unleash the power of Object-Oriented Programming with Python
- Build scripts to solve your own problems
- Work with images and files
- Discover powerful libraries
Why should you learn Python?
What to do before you begin your Python online training?
All you need for you to make the most of this course is a desire to learn and a penchant for solving problems
Online Python Training Course Curriculum
- Introduction to Python
- Python Environment Setup
- Features of Python
- Basic Python Syntax
- Statements, Indentation, and Comments
- 7 Reasons to Learn Python
- Benefits and Limitations of Python
- Career in Python
- Applications of Python
- Python Compilers and Interpreters Available
- Getting to Know the Python Interpreter
- Python Variables
- Python Variable Scope
- Data Types in Python
- Python Operators
- Bitwise Operators
- Comparison Operators
- Operator Precedence
- Ternary Operators
- Python Decision Making
- Switch-case in Python
- Loops in Python
- Numbers with Python
- String Formatters and Escape Sequences in Python
- String Functions and Operations in Python
- Python repr() Function
- Python Lists
- List Comprehension
- The array Module
- Python Tuples
- The zip() Function
- Tuples vs Lists
- Slicing in Python
- Python Binary Sequence Types- bytes, bytearray, memoryview
- Dictionaries in Python
- Sets in Python
- Booleans in Python
- Functions in Python
- Python Lambda Expressions
- Function Arguments
- Python Recursion Function
- Python Built-in Functions
- Decorators in Python
- Closure in Python
- Working with Itertools in Python
- Python Numeric Modules- math, decimal, random
- Generating Random Numbers
- Python datetime Module
- Python calendar Module
- Python pip and PyPI
- Python Modules vs Packages
- Multithreading in Python
- Working with Date and Time in Python
- Namespace and Scope in Python
- Terminologies in Python
- Deep Copy vs Shallow Copy in Python
- Assert Statements in Python
- Python Pretty-Printing with pprint
- Methods in Python
- Methods vs Functions
- Magic (Dunder) Methods in Python
- Classes in Python
- Python Objects
- Inheritance in Python
- Python Multiple Inheritance
- Python Operator Overloading
- Generators in Python
- Iterators in Python
- Generators vs Iterators in Python
- Python Serialization with pickle
- Python property Decorator
- Reading and Writing Files in Python
- Managing Directories and Files in Python
- Python OS Module
- Python shutil Module
- Copying Files with Python
- Renaming Files with Python
- Zipping Files with Python
- Errors and Exceptions in Python
- Python Exception Handling
- Testing with unittest in Python
- Python Libraries
- Visualizing with matplotlib
- Web Scraping with Scrapy
- Regular Expressions with Python
- Virtual Environments and Packages
- The Python Debugger (pdb)
- CGI Programming with Python
- Understanding urllib
- XML Processing
- Sending Mail with Python
- Processing Images
- GUI Programming
- Accessing the Database
- Logging with Python
- Web Frameworks
- Python vs Java
- Python vs Scala
- Python vs R
Some awesome projects you’ll get to build in this Python course
Learn to use the fundamentals of Computer Vision to cartoonify an image with OpenCV and also build a brief GUI with tkinter. The objective of this project is to take an image and render a cartoonish version of it with homogeneous colors and thick, defining edges by blurring it and then extracting the edges.
My Art Gallery
This project demonstrates an implementation of Neural Style Transfer (NST). In this, you will use 9 trained models of famous paintings and apply their styles to your own images so they look painted by the artists themselves. Neural Style Transfer is the act of borrowing style from one image and applying it to the content of another.
To use Python to take old, B&W pictures and render them in color. The purpose of this project is to take black-and-white pictures and imagine what they’d look like if captured today- with color photography. You will use Computer Vision and Deep Learning (Convolutional Neural Network) to make this happen.
This project is a spam detector that can classify a piece of input text as ‘spam’ or ‘ham’ (not spam). Here, you will learn to put to use the concepts of Natural Language Processing (NLP). You will implement a TF-IDF Vectorizer and an SVM Classifier for the same. Using tkinter, you’ll also build a GUI for this project.
Learn to build an errand organizer with Django (web app) and its MTV pattern. In this project, you will build a simple to-do list where you can add and delete tasks, and also mark them done. Tasks will be classified through categories; you will also learn to operate the Django admin panel through a superuser.
20+ Complementary Projects
Along with the mentioned Python projects, we will also provide 20+ complementary projects to master the concepts of Python and become industry ready.
Want to learn how we can transform your career? Our counselor will guide you for FREE!
DataFlair Course Reviews
Is this online Python course for you?
Python has quickly risen to a place where it is preferred for everything from web development to Data Science and Machine Learning. And while anyone can benefit from a career in it, here are the kind of professionals who go for this Python course:
- Machine Learning professionals
- Software developers and architects
- Data Science aspirants
- Graduates focusing to build a career in DS or ML
Still can’t decide? Let our Python experts answer your questions
Python Online Training FAQs
For Python practice, manual and video for python installation is available in LMS and you need to install it on your system at home.
All the Python training sessions along with the complete Python study material, POCs, and python projects will be available for lifetime.
To attend this online Python training, you just need a laptop or a PC with minimum 4GB RAM. Nothing else is required to learn it.
Recommended is a minimum of an i3 processor, a 20 GB disk, and a 4 GB RAM for installing python.
Our python training includes multiple workshops, POCs, and projects. These will vigorously prepare you for python interviews so you can be confident in your work from day 1. These things will help you get your dream Data Science job in the industry.
When you finish this course, you will be equipped with practical skills and theoretical knowledge the industry looks for. You will bloom into a certified Python professional who is ready to take on Data Science Projects in top organizations.
DataFlair has blend of students from across the globe. Apart from India, we provide training in the US, the UK, Singapore, Canada, UAE, France, Brazil, Ireland, Indonesia, Japan, Sri Lanka, and many others covering the globe.
This training is completely online and self-paced.
Yes, you will be provided with an industry-recognizable certificate declaring your proficiency with Python. At the end of this Python course, you will work on real time Python projects. Once you have successfully made it through the projects, you will be awarded Dataflair Python certificate.
You will be doing Python real life projects in different domains like retail, banking, and finance.
This Python course from DataFlair is 100% job-oriented, and will prepare you completely for interviews from a Data Science job perspective.
Yes, you can attend the Python demo class recording on this course page itself to understand the quality of training we provide. This is what creates the difference between DataFlair and other online Python training providers.
Python is the technology that will open many doors for you. Not only is it a general-purpose language, it is used everywhere from scripting and web scraping to hot topics like Data Science and Machine Learning. With Python, you can be a:
- Python Developer
- Data Scientist
- Research Analyst
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Data Analyst