DataFlair’s Kafka Training will give you a perfect blend of in-depth Kafka theoretical knowledge and strong practical skills. This Kafka certification training course introduces real-time Kafka projects to give you a headstart in learning Kafka and enables you to bag top Kafka jobs in the industry.
Online Kafka training is designed to provide you the best online classes for learning kafka API, configuration, integration of Kafka with Hadoop, Storm, and Spark.
Why should you learn Kafka?
What will you take home from this Apache Kafka Certification Training Course?
- Understand Kafka architecture and Kafka configuration on cluster
- Master various Kafka components- consumer, producer, and brokers
- Perform different operations on topics
- Integrate Kafka with various consumers
- Play with Kafka partitions and distribute data between them
- Understand insights of high & low level Kafka APIs
- Learn concepts of the latest version of Kafka
- Develop real-time Kafka applications
- Learn Zookeeper and its installation
- Master balancing of Kafka clusters
- Understand replication and its importance in Kafka
- Learn Kafka best practices and develop live Kafka project
What to do before you begin your Kafka online training course?
Apache Kafka Online Training Course Curriculum
- Introduction to Big data
- Importance for messaging queue
- Need for distributed messaging queue
- Conventional solutions and associated problems
- Why we need Apache Kafka
- What is Apache Kafka?
- Kafka Features and terminologies
- High-level kafka architecture
- Real-life Kafka Case Studies
- Internals of architecture and core concepts
- Kafka components - Broker, Producer, Consumer, Topics, Partitions
- Different versions of Kafka
- Working of a broker
- Broker Deployment
- Multiple brokers on a single machine
- Decommisioning brokers
- Basics of producers
- The producer architecture
- Producer partition- Custom, Round Robin, Field-Based Partition
- Producer Java API
- Types of producers - sync, async
- Different producer configurations
- Sync and async producer hands on
- Basics of consumers
- Consumer queuing, consumer groups, and consumer broadcast
- The Consumer Java API
- Producer and Consumer Hands-on
- What is mirroring?
- How mirroring works
- Mirror Maker and its role
- Kafka Mirroring Hands-on
- Mirror Maker producers and consumers
- Working with topics and updating them
- Performance optimization and configurations
- Using Partitions and distribution of partitions
- Partition reassignment - Automatic migrating
- Partition reassignment - Manual migrating
- High availability and reliability using replication
- ISR - In Sync Replication
- Primary Replication and Quorum Replication
- Partition reassignment - Increasing Replication
- Topic, Partition and Replication Hands-on
- What is Zookeeper?
- Leader Election by Zookeeper
- Applications using Zookeeper
- Zookeeper Architecture
- Zookeeper configuration and installation
- Zookeeper troubleshooting
- Setup environment and pre-requisites
- Configuration of different components
- Deploying Apache Kafka on single node cluster
- Deploying Apache Kafka on multi-node cluster
- Balancing Leadership
- Scaling Kafka cluster and troubleshooting
- Working with multiple topics for different type of data
- Developing applications using high and low level APIs
- Buffering data in Apache Kafka
- Best practices of data distribution
- Different types of consumers high level & low level
- Multiple consumers grouping
- Multiple partitions and multi-threaded consumers
- Best practices for consumers
- Configuring multiple producers & consumers together
- Log Segment and Data Retention
- Monitoring and management of Kafka Cluster
- JMX Monitor and Kafka administration tools
Live Kafka project based on industry use-cases to solve real world problems
Want to learn how we can transform your career? Our counselor will guide you for FREE!
DataFlair Course Reviews
Is this Apache Kafka training course for you?
Kafka has quickly made a name for itself. Of all Fortune 500 companies, more than 33% use it. And while anyone can benefit from a career in it, here are the kind of professionals who go for this online Kafka course:
- Software engineers, leads, and architects
- Project managers, BI and analytics professionals
- Big Data professionals willing to accelerate their career as Kafka developer
Still can’t decide? Let our Kafka experts answer your questions
Learn Kafka the way you like
|Features||Self-Paced Pro Course
Rs. 4990 | $91
|Live Instructor-Led Course
Rs. 13990 | $250
|Course mode||Video Based||Live Online with Trainer|
|Course Objective||Express Learning||Job readiness|
|Extensive hands-on practicals||In recordings & in LMS||Live with instructor & in LMS|
|Doubt Clearance Session||Through discussion forum||Regular sessions|
|Complementary Java Course with Lifetime Access||✓||✓|
|Discussion Forum Access||✓||✓|
|Real-life project with support||✓||✓|
|100% Interactive Live Classes||✗||✓|
|Complementary Job Assistance||✗||✓|
|Resume & Interview Preparation||✗||✓|
|Personalized career guidance from instructor||✗||✓|
Rs. 4990 | $91
Rs. 13990 | $250
We’re here to help you find the best Kafka Big Data jobs
Once you finish this online Kafka certification course, our Big Data job grooming program will help you build your resume while also furthering it to prospective employers. Our mock interviews will help you better understand the interview psychology so you go in prepared.
Kafka Online Training Course FAQs
If you miss any session of DataFlair's Kafka Training, you can go through the recorded session that will be uploaded in LMS immediately once the session is done. You can then ask your queries to the instructor in the next session. Alternatively, you can attend the missed session in any other batch running parallely.
The instructor will help you set the virtual machine on your own system; on this, you can do the practicals anytime, from anywhere. The manual with instructions to set up the virtual machine will be available in your LMS in case you want to go through the steps again. The virtual machine can be set up on a MAC or Windows machine as well.
You will have lifetime access to the recordings along with the complete study material, POCs, and projects.
To attend this online Kafka training course, you just need a laptop or a PC with a good Internet connection of around 1 MBPS (although, the lesser speed of 512 KBPS will do).
As soon as you enroll for the kafka online training course, you will get access to the LMS, and you will have access to it for lifetime. Complementary courses will also be added immediately for you to start learning.
Our training consists of multiple workshops, POCs, and projects to make you ready to work in the industry. You will be assisted with resume preparation and will need to appear for a mock interview to help you learn to face interviews. We will also guide you with job openings matching your resume. All this will help you land your dream job in the Big Data industry.
You will gain all the practical and theoretical knowledge that the industry is looking for, and will become an Apache Kafka expert who is ready to take on Kafka projects.
You can talk to the instructor as you'd do on telephone, or can also interact via chatting, as both voice and chat will be enabled for interaction.
This is a completely online training with a batch size of only 8-10 students. You can interact with the trainer through voice or chat, and individual attention will be provided to all. The trainer ensures that every student gets all concepts taught before proceeding to the next. There will be a complete environment for classroom learning.
Yes, you can register whenever you feel like, and can join any upcoming future batches at any point of time.
You can make payment via credit card, debit card, or net banking through any of the banks. You can also use our payment gateway PayU for payment in INR. For payments in USD, you can do it via Paypal. We also have a part-payment option.
Recommended is a minimum of the i3 processor, 20 GB disk, and 4 GB RAM in order to learn Kafka; however, students have also done it on 2 GB RAM.
For further queries, you can contact us on +91-8451097879 or drop a mail at email@example.com