Enroll now for this Angular Developer Training Course
Click the enroll button and choose to transform your career.
What you will take home from Angular Online Course
- Learn how to develop professional websites
- Grasp concepts of Angular
- Become adept in web development
- Understand the Angular architecture
- Basics to advanced concepts of Angular
- Develop real-time Angular applications
- Projects with connectivity with back end like node/express.js
- Master the advanced concepts like routing, pipes, i18N
- Learn validations and testing
- Work on live Angular project to get hands-on experience
Why should you learn Angular?
What to do before you begin your Angular online training?
Although if you’d like, you can brush up on your skills with our complementary HTML material right in your LMS.
Angular Course Curriculum
- What is Angular
- Angular or Angular JS?
- History and Version Releases
- Why Angular is most popular web development framework?
- Software installation and configurations
- Upgrading the existing Angular version to the latest version
- Create the first Angular Application
- Building blocks of Angular
- Different Angular Modules
- Exploring first application - Hello-world
- Customizing appComponent
- Data Binding
- Life Cycle of Component
- Adding new Component
- Parent-Child component Structure
- @Input directive
- @Output directive
- Lifecycle hooks of components
- Types of Directives
- Attribute Directives
- Structural Directives
- ngClass and ngStyle
- Parent-Child component Structure in Angular
- @Input directive
- @Output directive
- Lifecycle hooks of components
- Why and what is a Service
- Creation of services in Angular
- Utilizing Service
- What is Observable
- Implementing Observable Service
- Communicating with server via observable in Angular
- What is routing
- Steps for creation of routing
- Route Matching Strategies
- Working with Route Parameters
- Working with Route Guards
- Working with Child Route
- Lazy Module Loading
- Types of forms
- Building blocks
- Creating Forms
- Data flow mechanism
- Reactive Forms
- Building Reactive Form
- Update elements
- Working with FormGroup
- Nested FormGroup
- setValue and setPatch
- Working with FormBuilder
- Playing with Dynamic Form
- Building Template Driven Forms
- Playing with two-way data binding using ngModel
- ngModel Validations
- Submitting the form
- Implement Template Driven Form Validation
- Reactive Form Validation
- Develop Custom Validations
- Cross Field Validations
- Need for i18N
- Step by step setup of i18N support
- Steps for i18N
- Demystifying language information file
- Managing configuration file
- Importance of Testing & Debugging
- Types of testing in Angular
- Working on Karma
- How to test angular components and services
Awesome Angular projects you’ll get to build in this Angular course
Set Top Box Data Analysis
Learn to analyze Set-Top-Box data and generate insights about smart tv usage patterns. Analyze set top box media data and generate patterns of channel navigation and VOD. This Spark Project includes details about users’ activities tuning a channel or duration, browsing for videos, or purchasing videos using VOD.
E-commerce Reviews Analysis
Learn to analyze e-commerce review data and generate various insights of products. Companies use these reports and patterns to understand the sentiments of users about their products. E-commerce reviews are made of fields like product-id, star-rating, reviews, timestamp, and reviewer-id.
Twitter Trends Analysis
Collect Twitter data in real-time and find out current trends in various categories. In this Apache Spark project, you will collect live Twitter streams and analyze them using Spark Streaming to generate insights like finding current trends in Politics, Finance, Entertainment, and such.
YouTube Data Analysis
Learn to analyze YouTube Data and generate insights like the 10 topmost videos in various categories, user demographics, no. of views, ratings and such. The data holds fields like id, age, category, length, views, ratings, and comments.
Titanic Data Analysis
Titanic was one of the most colossal disasters in the history of mankind, and it happened because of both natural events and human mistakes. The objective of this Spark project is to analyze multiple Titanic data sets to generate essential insights pertaining to age, gender, survived, class, and embarked.
Angular Training Reviews
Is this Angular Course for you?
Web development is the truth of today and Angular proves to be one of the most popular open-source web application frameworks. So while anyone can benefit from a career in it, here are the kind of professionals who go for this Angular course:
- Software developers, and engineers
- Sr/Jr Frontend developers
- System Architect
- UI/Ux Designers
- Professionals willing to learn web development
- Any graduate focusing to build a career in Angular
Angular Course FAQ’s
For Angular practice, manual and video for Angular installation are available in LMS and you need to install it on your system at home.
All the Angular training sessions along with the complete Angular study material, POCs, and Angular projects will be available for lifetime.
To attend this online Angular training, you just need a laptop or a PC with a minimum 4GB RAM. Nothing else is required to learn it.
You can post your queries on the discussion forum. Our support team will be happy to assist you.
The recommendation is a minimum of an i3 processor, a 20 GB disk, and a 4 GB RAM for installing Angular.
Our Angular training includes multiple workshops, POCs, and projects. These will vigorously prepare you for Angular interviews so you can be confident in your work from day one. These things will help you get your dream Angular job in the industry.
When you finish this course, you will be equipped with practical skills and theoretical knowledge the industry looks for. You will bloom into a certified Angular professional who is ready to take on Angular Projects in top organizations.
DataFlair has a blend of students from across the globe. Apart from India, we provide training in the US, the UK, Singapore, Canada, UAE, France, Brazil, Ireland, Indonesia, Japan, Sri Lanka, and many others covering the globe.
This training is completely online and self-paced.
Yes, you will be provided with an industry-recognizable certificate declaring your proficiency with Angular. At the end of this Angular course, you will work on real-time Angular projects. Once you have successfully made it through the projects, you will be awarded DataFlair Angular certificate.
You are free to contact us by placing a call at +91-8451097879 or by dropping a mail to email@example.com
Angular is the latest and the most demanding technology with a continuously increasing demand in the Indian market and abroad. It is changing the world. So learn Angular to start a career in trending technologies.
You will be doing Angular real-life projects in different domains like retail, banking, and finance.
This Angular course from DataFlair is 100% job-oriented and will prepare you completely for interviews from Angular job perspective.
Yes, you can attend the Angular demo class recording on this course page itself to understand the quality of training we provide. This is what creates the difference between DataFlair and other online Angular training providers.
Angular is the technology that will open many doors for you. With Angular, you can be a:
- Front End Developer
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Software Architect